Fashion search!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

EXCLUSIVE INTERVEIW WITH PLASTIC MARTYR!!

              Here and only here do we have an "Make a Difference Fashion" EXCLUSIVE!!!

So i had a one on one interview with Plastic Martyr and got a chance to ask him a few questions.

Here's what he has to say...





1. How did you first know you wanted to be in the fashion industry?

A: I actually never intended or planned on becoming a model or being a name in the fashion scene. I was about 14 and was doing make up for a photographer, he was inspired by my quirky sense of style and asked to do a shoot with me. After that shoot it just progressed from there.


                                  
 
2. What are some of your major influences when you go shopping, what do you look for in clothing?

A: My style changes often, sometimes daily. I don't really have a set style or influence, it mostly depends on what frame of mind I'm in that day. But in clothes I look for something that can be beautiful, sexy, classy and dramatic all in one.
 
 
3. How did you cope and deal with the way the world has reacted to your "Alternative" style.

A: I never really give people the option or chance to voice their negative opinions regarding my life. I tend to filter out the negative and only allow the positive in. The opinions of others was never anything I valued, I appreciate positive feed back but regardless of any opinion I do what I do to make myself happy, self satisfaction is all that matters to me.
     4. If you could describe your style in 5 words, what would they be.

A: infinite, macabre, life, death, futuristic.


    5. Finally "Who" are you wearing?

A: Hahahah. Oh dear, I wish I was answering this question 2 hours ago when I was dressed. Right now I am wearing black yoga pants, and an Alice Cooper band T. That pretty much sums up my pajamas. Earlier I was wearing Michael Kors and Dior.

So there you have it. The EXCLUSIVE interview with Plastic Martyr!!
www.plasticmartyr.com
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/plasticmartyr
Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/plasticmartyr
Myspace-http://www.myspace.com/plasticmartyr

1 comment:

  1. Love you Plastic Martyr! You are as beautiful inside as you are outside.

    ReplyDelete